*** CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THIS POSITION ***
A Tree Climber Trainee:
- Is Driven, Respectful and Loyal to Truetimber’s company mission.
- Is willing to work safely, and work hard.
- Is able to communicate effectively with management, team members and clients.
- Has the ability to work as a team player and meet weekly goals.
- Has a strong desire to work in the Tree Care Industry climbing trees.
Qualifications of an ideal candidate:
- No previous industry experience required.
- Must have a valid VA Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Must be willing to obtain Class ”B” CDL License.
- Must undertake a pre-employment physical examination and drug screen to determine suitability for the position.
- Must be able to obtain First-Aid/CPR certification within 30 days of hire. (Training provided)
- Must be able to work additional hours during peak season or weather-related situations.
- Annual Uniform/Gear Allowance
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance Eligibility After 60 Days
- 6 Paid Company Holidays
- Minimum of Three Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- 3% Simple IRA Contribution Match After 1 Year