*** WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THIS POSITION ***
A Team Leader:
- Is Driven, Respectful and Loyal to Truetimber’s company mission.
- Is willing to work safely, and work hard.
- Is able to communicate effectively with management, team members and clients.
- Has the ability to work as a team player and meet weekly goals.
- Has a strong desire to work in the Tree Care Industry climbing trees.
Qualifications of an ideal candidate:
- Must have 3+ years experience climbing trees in the Tree Care Industry.
- Must be willing and able to lead, manage and hold Team Members accountable.
- Must have or be willing to obtain the ISA Certified Arborist Certification.
- Must be very familiar with ANSI industry standards in climber safety and pruning.
- Must have a valid VA Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Must be willing to obtain Class ”B” CDL License.
- Must undertake a pre-employment physical examination and drug screen to determine suitability for the position.
- Must be willing to demonstrate basic climbing skills during the interview process.
- Must be able to obtain First-Aid/CPR certification within 30 days of hire. (Training provided)
- Must be able to work additional hours during peak season or weather-related situations.
- Annual Uniform/Gear Allowance
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance Eligibility After 60 Days
- 6 Paid Company Holidays After 60 Days
- Minimum of Two Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- 3% Simple IRA Contribution Match After 1 Year
If you believe you are a good candidate for this position, please apply.