*** CURRENTLY HIRING ***
A Tree Care Advisor:
- Is Driven, Respectful and Loyal to Truetimber’s company mission.
- Is able to communicate effectively with management, team members and clients.
- Has the ability to work as a team player and meet weekly goals.
- Has a strong desire to work in Arboriculture.
Qualifications of an ideal candidate:
- ISA Certified Arborist
- At least 5 years experience in the field of arboriculture
- Above average computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record (Class B Commercial Driver’s License with airbrake endorsement a plus)
- Above average knowledge of tree identification, insect identification, tree diseases and industry standards (A300 and Z133)
- Is an outstanding Safety Model employee
- Has experience climbing trees
- Monitors and Obtains Individual Sales Goal
- Provides Sound Advice/Proposals to our Clients
- Take Home Company Vehicle
- Annual Uniform/Gear Allowance
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance Eligibility After 60 Days
- Supplemental Insurance Eligibility After 60 Days
- 6 Paid Company Holidays After 60 Days
- Three Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- 3% Simple IRA Contribution Match After 1 Year
- Profit Sharing Opportunity
If you believe you are a good candidate for this position, please apply.