An Operations Administrative Assistant:
- Is Driven, Respectful and Loyal to Truetimber’s company mission.
- Is willing to learn and work hard.
- Is able to communicate effectively with management, team members and clients.
- Has the ability to work as a team player and meet weekly goals.
Operations Administrative Assistant Job Duties Include:
- Scheduling Work Orders Within Two Weeks of Acceptance
- Communicating Job Details with Clients
- Coordinating Logistics with Subcontractors
- Invoicing Jobs Upon Completion
- Complaint Log Management
Qualifications of an Ideal Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Confident using computers and other technology; fast and proficient typist
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent customer service skills
- Excellent at retaining information
- Logistics skill; ability to multitask
- Basic knowledge of Arboriculture operations a plus
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance Eligibility After 60 Days
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Eligibility After 60 Days
- 6 Paid Company Holidays
- Minimum of Three Weeks PTO earned on accrual basis
- 3% Simple IRA Contribution Match After 1 Year
- Monthly Profit Sharing Opportunity